Thursday, August 4, 2011

5 Months Today



Our beautiful baby girl is 5 months old today


She has an amazing personality and brings us joy and happiness every day.


A few facts:


1. I have been having solids for about 2 weeks now and absolutely love them - I now have an orange bib thanks to some pumpkin today.


2. I now weigh just over 6kg and will need to go into my 00 clothes soon


3. I love to stretch and stand up when Mummy holds my hands but hate to lie on my tummy.


4. I have Daddy wrapped around my little finger.







































5 comments:

  1. Oh she is so sweet!! Thanks for the update (been a while).

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! Thanks for the photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! What a sweetheart, Im sure she has each of you wrapped around her fngers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is even more gorgeous then ever. So happy she is bring so much joy to your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post, congrat and Best wishes to you!
    Vic

    ReplyDelete