Friday, June 25, 2010

Egg Donor Take 3

We were very happy with our Donor selection and have found out last night she is stuck in her village due to flooding from storms. We have decided to select another donor that is currently in the city as there are no guarantee that next month things will be any better for Donor No 2.

Making these decisions seems surreal at times. This is someone who will be half the genetic make up of our child.......

Hubby is great he always asks my thoughts and at times I think he just goes along with my choice to keep me happy. I really am trying to get his thoughts/opinions before I share my opinion so as not to influence his point of view.

Anyhow third time lucky!!!!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Egg Donor Take 2

Well we got the news today that our firstcycle has been cancelled due to our donor only forming a few eggs.

We now have selected an alternate donor who hopefully will cycle in the next few weeks. This also may mean we have to reselect our surrogate depending on the wait time.

Things change so quickly and the always changing decisions about participants in our future plans.

Just a small hurdle and we continue to look forward to the future.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Surrogate Selection

Today we received the profile for our surrogate. We are happy with the details but it seems as though we should be asking more questions. But what do you ask???

The next 4 weeks I hope will fly by until our first transfer attempt. Still waiting to hear if our shipped package has even left the country.