Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Week 12

Just about 3 months. I can't believe it!!!!

Reduction had been rescheduled for this Thursday so we definately have raised anxiety levels this week.

BUT...

We made the decision to take the big leap and tell all our family and friends. We just couldn't keep it to ourselves anymore.

We shared the wonderful news at my 30th birthday celebration. We have about 60 of our family and friend and thought the opportunity was perfect. Wow did we shock everyone!!!!!!
They new we were trying but we had not let on we have made any attempts yet.
My sisters were crying and there were hugs all around. Just the most wonderful evening and one I will remember for a long time.

We brought a pram......... I know its still early but I have been keeping an eye on ebay for the emmaljunga twin (No longer available in Australia) and found a deal I couldn't pass up.
I figure worst case scenario I would relist.

Also have treated ourselves to a few unisex suits. I'm usually super organised so I will have to be careful not to go over board with preparation for the impending arrivals.

My to do list has now started and I would love to plaster out the spare bedroom for a nursery (Currently internal brick walls which are not pretty for a baby) so stay tuned........

1 comment:

  1. Funny, the very first thing we bought was a stroller too. Good luck!
    Ula

    ReplyDelete