Thursday, August 26, 2010

Progress Update

Well the positive news in we are nearing week 10 .... Woo Hoo!
I can't believe how quickly the time is going.

I really want the next 2 weeks to be over. Reduction will occur during week 11. I am very nervous about the procedure but remaining positive about the outcome. It is out of our hands and what will be will be.

Life in general is very hectic. I am preparing for my 30th birthday (This is where we plan to tell everyone our news) I have also been given a promotion at work. So in general lufe is full on but very exciting.

So hard to keep this under wraps. I am sure people are starting to cotton on, my latest response is that things are going well and we now have frozen embryos..... this is not a fib.
We have been very upfront with family and friend around the journey we are taking but at times this can backfire. Everytime we talk to someone we haven't seen for a few weeks the first question is "How's the Surrogacy going"
I am sure I have a guilty look on my face :)

Anyhow, please keep your fingers crossed for us for a positive outcome in the next few weeks and I hope to have more news to share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment