Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Egg Donor Take 2

Well we got the news today that our firstcycle has been cancelled due to our donor only forming a few eggs.

We now have selected an alternate donor who hopefully will cycle in the next few weeks. This also may mean we have to reselect our surrogate depending on the wait time.

Things change so quickly and the always changing decisions about participants in our future plans.

Just a small hurdle and we continue to look forward to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment